Sunday, June 4, 2023

Common poetess Mónika Tóth


 

Common poetess
Mónika Tóth
Joined common literature period movement.
Her words

I was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. I graduated high-school in Humanities at Körösi Csoma Sándor in Covasna and then I studied accountancy in my hometown. I am interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. I like Romanian,Turkish , Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature. .I am passionate the poetry. My new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin” (Soványít hiányod) title in Hungarian language.

my new book of poetry is published in Romanian language ''Tu ești roua dimineții'',and 5 anthology in english and romanian language

Her common poems:Copyright © 2023
About me

I am who I am. Expect nothing more; nothing less.
I write about what I know and what is true to me.

our love

We walk..
Our first kiss
Sweet than sugar

May

May day
Daffodils
In the rain

Smile at me

I saw

I saw your eyes today...

I melted at your smile...

My heart wanted to explode...

today

the scent of rose

drifting in the morning rain
remember today




forever and ever

I confess
The truth is
you mean the world to me
you will always be in my heart
forever and ever

you are not alone

You are not alone.
Take my hand.
I’ll be here
when the dark clouds
gather around you.

I speak

I speak within my thoughts
I am silenced in my spoken words
Because no one else sees my hurt

new day

starting a new day
my heart is broken
pain, tears
what’s the good news?

about hope

Hope is like a red rose
Growing from the tiniest of seeds
Finally blooming beautifully

love

you kiss me
and I shivered
smiled at me
and I shivered
looked in my eyes
and I shivered

When I miss you

When I miss your soul,
I send my heart,
hidden explorer, to you
I imagine we are together again,
at least for a few moments,
and our souls thread like in the old times…

Today

I will make this end a new beginning,
I want to wake up in new morning.
I will get strength from the past memories,
I’ll start a life with a new series.

all the world

I touch you
All the WORLD. .
It’s so beautiful for me

I feel you
All the WORLD. .

It’s so beautiful for me

The truth is

You are my light in the darkness,
My strength when I’m too weak,
My voice when I speak.
My smile,when I see you.
My happiness when i am sad.
My friend when no one’s here.
The truth is
You mean so much to me.

I am

I am proud to be me
I am proud of my actions
I am proud with my achievements
I am proud a creative person
I am proud i am a poetess
My ink is my escape and happiness
I am proud of what I do

secret

My Little Secret
I have something to say.
It’s stuck on my lips.
I crept into your room last night
I have something to say.
It’s stuck on my lips.
This secret is hidden
in my heart

Love

Sometimes,
Love
Salty water on the tip of your tongue.

I will

I will always protect you,
I will love you and I will make you laugh…
will you come with me?
I will make you happy.

Nature

white petals unfurl
cherry tree in full bloom
nature’s Symphony

Silence

…. Well 12 missed calls.
too lonely,
too alone,
I know your bored.
You never thought of me this much before.
Mutterings.Silence…….

You

You take the words from my mouth
You take the thoughts from my mind
You control what I say
Freedom of speech,
Breached.

COMMON LITERATURE PERIOD Copyright © 2023  ALL RIGHT RESERVED©2023 No part of this  COMMON LITERATURE PERIOD THEORY PAPER  may be reproduced ,stored in a retrieval system ,or transmitted in any form or by any means ,electronic, mechanical, photo-copying ,recording or other-wise ,without the prior written-permission of the author.





 

 

 
           








No comments:

Post a Comment

Common poetess Mónika Tóth

  Common poetess Mónika Tóth Joined common literature period movement. Her words I was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. I graduated ...