Monday, May 29, 2023

Common Poetess Alisherova Dilshoda

 


Common Poetess Alisherova Dilshoda 


Alisherova Dilshoda Azizxon qizi  Poetess is from Uzbekistan.She joined Common Literature Period. Her poem:



Be unstoppable 

Alisherova Dilshoda Azizxon qizi  Copyright © 2023


Life is short, that's every person must study hard, work smart never give up to achieve a big goals. Never give a situation which is dream will be dream. First full make a plan, which will be happen after 5-10years. Secondly write small steps of the achieving the goal. Then try to find a lot of solutions and ways



of them. Believe in yourself, that you can do everything what do you want by learning and loving your dreams, plans.


Fir example, I personally had a dream, when I was in kindergarten, I dreamed that I can do as my aunt's


daughter when her daughters met the president and received the state award named after


Zulfiya as the world and Uzbekistan champions. Even when I was in school, I had a dream,


but I didn't know how to make it happen, and in the 5th grade, I learned how to plan, and I


made videos to motivate myself. When I was in the 8th grade, when the Is'haqkhan Ibrat


school was opened, I was assigned to study and entered the 15th place to the school. In


2018, one of my dreams in kindergarten came true, that is, by the grace of God, I shook


hands with the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev on May 3, 2018, and I set my


plans as a goal. I focused on my goal and didn't even listen to the people around me.


After some years, I graduated my school and enrolled at Uzbekistan State University of


World Languages, another dream came true, because I became a student of my dream


university. I did not stop saying "my dreams have come true, that's it", I strengthened my


efforts in order to properly use the opportunities given to young people due to their language


skills, and until now I have been a participant, coordinator, organizer, and volunteer of many


projects. I am blogging because of my interest, I have been sharing my achievements and


my knowledge of how to have these achievements for more than 1000 young people. In


addition, I also made students through my personal projects.


Never.pay attention and work on yourself with not forgetting the studying.


COMMON LITERATURE PERIOD Copyright © 2023  ALL RIGHT RESERVED©2023 No part of this  COMMON LITERATURE PERIOD THEORY PAPER  may be reproduced ,stored in a retrieval system ,or transmitted in any form or by any means ,electronic, mechanical, photo-copying ,recording or other-wise ,without the prior written-permission of the author.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Common poetess Mónika Tóth

  Common poetess Mónika Tóth Joined common literature period movement. Her words I was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. I graduated ...